As we get closer to spring, making the proper preparations can mean the difference between a low-maintenance, manageable lawn and landscape, or a never ending battle all season long. Things you should be thinking about and planning for now are:
1. Weed control for your landscape beds (both pre and post-emerge herbicides and bed cultivation)
2. Dormant trimming for your shrubs and trees
3. Crabgrass control for your turf
Cultivation of your current mulch in your landscape beds is always a good idea midway throughout the winter.
The 2016 Lawn and Landscape Season is right around the corner!
Total Quality Lawncare and Landscaping, LLC is accepting new customers for the following divisions:
1. Turf Maintenance (Commercial Mowing and Residential Mowing)
2. Turf maintenance (annual fertilizer / weed control program)
Our annual fertilizer / weed control program is a seven step program comprised of 11 treatments that includes aeration/over-seeding in the fall. We offer a pre-payment option for our program that saves the customer 10% over the entire year if pre-paid up front.